We are Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Educators, and Advocates united to build a strong and sustainable future for the cannabis industry in Arizona. Our work focuses on helping Arizona businesses stay informed, network, and thrive. We support local non-profits and educate all citizens on the benefits of joining the Medical Marijuana Program. We serve as the voice of the industry, devoted to defeating negative stigmas about cannabis and working to end prohibition.
Enhance State licensed system while protecting it from unnecessary laws and regulations
Work together to improve the Arizona marijuana industry
Act as upstanding members of the community by giving back to the community
Prevent increased regulations by the state and localities that increase the cost of doing business
The Arizona Community
Joining the Marijuana Industry Trade Association (MITA) means being represented as a community alongside other stakeholders committed to building a strong and sustainable future for legitimate medical and recreational marijuana in Arizona.
In addition to enhanced political representation, MITA membership offers unparalleled networking opportunities; exclusive access to industry information; special training and education opportunities; and local business connections and brand recognition.
• Share Your Commitment to Grow the Industry and Change Cannabis Laws
• 1 Year Individual Entry to MITA Monthly Meetings
• Recieve Alerts for Action to Protect Medical Marijuana and Defeat Prohibition
• Speacial Members Only Discounts
• MITA Pin/Sticker
• Access to GET LEGAL Campaign Information and Special Events
• Industry, Regulatory, and Public Policy information.
• 4 Monthly Passes to MITA Meeting for Your Company
• Political Representation
• Opportunity to Utilize Existing MITA partnerships & Affiliations
• Recognition in the Industry for Supporting MITA’s GET LEGAL Campaing
• MITA Window Decal for Store Front
• Access to Members Only Events/Calls/Emails
• Discounted booth at SWCC Expos
• Supporter Membership PLUS:
• 8 Monthly Passes to MITA Meeting for Your Company
• Table at 6 MITA Events
• Individual Article & Blog Entry About Your Business/Brand Published Through MITA
• Host a MITA Networking Social Event
• Your Logo on Our Wesite
Industry Leader SPONSOR
• Supporter & Corporate Sponsor Membership PLUS:
• Speaker Position at SWCC Expo 3-City Tour
• Table at All MITA Meetings for a Year + Logo on All of Our Emails and Printed Materials
• Passes to All MITA Meetings for a Year + Opportunity to Host Social Hour
• Speaker Opportunities at MITA Meeting + Introductory Video for Your Company
Join MITA: Membership.
Members are direct supporters of the MITA monthly meetings, bringing national speakers and networking opportunities for all marijuana businesses in Arizona. Memberships support our MMJ expantion project, our Arizona Medical Marijuana Action PAC and community non-profits.
Become A Member
Join Arizona Marijuana Industry Trade Association
All Members Enjoy Access to All of These Awesome Benefits
- INDUSTRY INFORMATION
- TRAINING & EDUCATION
- POLITICAL REPRESENTATION
- NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
- B2B RELATIONSHIPS & RECOGNITION
MiTa Latest News
Explore Arizona Marijuana Industry Blog Posts
Arizona voters may receive a phone message from Oscar-winning actress Susan Sarandon, encouraging them to “vote for taxing and regulating marijuana by voting ‘yes’ on Prop 205.” Sarandon is one of many celebrities to voice her support for Prop 205. Just weeks ago, the...read more
If Proposition 205 passes this November, Arizona’s recreational marijuana industry would be setup much like Colorado’s; Adults ages 21 and older would be legally permitted to possess up to an ounce of marijuana as well as grow up to 6 marijuana plants at home for...read more
Colorado’s legal recreational marijuana market was the first in the nation when it launched in January 2014, so Arizonans often refer to it when debating Proposition 205, which would legalize recreational marijuana for adults 21 and older in Arizona. If Prop 205...read more